AquaSurge® PRO Adjustable Flow Pump Impeller Kits
Why spend $500 on a new pump when you can fix the problem with this adjustable flow impeller kit for your AquaSurge Pro Pump? This product is simple to install into the AquaSurge Pro 2000-4000 Pump or 4000-8000 Pump. These impeller kits should resolve the impeller problem with your pump after you replace out the broken parts. If you find yourself stuck and unable to fix your pump, give us a call and we’ll help you!
Pump Impeller Kit by Aquascapes
The AquaSurge Pro Adjustable Flow Pump Impeller Kits we carry are not only built to last, but built to get the job done. We prefer using an adjustable flow impeller kit over purchasing a new pump only if the pump able to be salvaged. Sometimes a pump impeller kit simply won’t get the job done if the pump damage is extensive.
Available Impeller Kits
- Ideal for ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications; pumps up to 7,793 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems; made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation
- Energy-efficient asynchronous pump design more powerful than traditional magnetically driven pond pumps
- Included wireless remote and receiver enable you to adjust or turn on/off pondless waterfall applications
- The Impeller Kit Measures 12 x 5.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH); 20-foot power cord; 3-year limited warranty