Aquascape Waterfall Spillway
The Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective solution to help create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall and stream!
- Creates smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow
- Handles flow rates up to 7,500 GPH
- The durable design makes it easy to disguise by allowing soil, rocks or logs to be placed directly on top of the unit
- Comes complete with a 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting and pre-installed bulk head
When to use the Waterfall Spillway – The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination may be the only limitation with what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
- The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren’t necessary.
- The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
- With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
- You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
– Size: 17.5″ L x 24″ W x 5″ H
– Spillway: 22″ Spillway
– Weight: 8 lbs.
Click to view an Aquascape video on the Waterfall Spillway: http://www.youtube.com/embed/8XLnkttdCA0