Aquascape Pond Powerhead
The Aquascape Pond Powerhead is a new low voltage circulation pump designed to create water movement and eliminate stagnant areas in ponds and water gardens. It provides not only circulation, but also, surface agitation and aeration. This standalone pump does not require any pipe or plumbing; simply set the powerhead directly in the pond or disguise it into the pond using rocks or other materials. The energy-efficient, low-voltage motor can be powered by a standard outdoor, 12-volt transformer (not included).
- Great for solving problems with stagnant water
- Provides water movement, surface agitation, aeration and circulation
- Small compact design makes it easy to install in a new or existing water feature
- No pipe or plumbing required
- Energy-efficient, low voltage 40-Watt motor can be powered by a standard outdoor 12-volt low voltage transformer. Sold separately.
- Includes 20 feet quick-connect cable
- Can be used alone or with additional Pond Powerheads to maximize circulation in larger water features
Transformers to Use: Garden and Pond 12V Quick-Connect Transformers