EnhanceAir™ PRO1 Aeration System by Complete Aquatics
For ponds up to 8,000 gallons
Proper water circulation and good aeration year round is a vital element for a healthy garden pond. Running an aerator in the warmer months will maintain peak oxygen levels and enhance the biological breakdown of organics. In the winter, an aerator will be an effective and very efficient method in maintaining a hole in the ice.
Benefits of aeration in a pond:
- Improves fish health, growth and activity
- Improves ecosystem function and water clarity
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Improves break-down of leaves and fish waste
- Creates whole-pond circulation, bringing oxygenated water to the bottom
- Breaks up stratification in the water column
- Keeps a hole in the ice in winter
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- EnhanceAir PRO Air Pump
- 8″ Ring Diffuser & Base Plate Assembly
- 3/8″ self-weighted air line
- Owner’s & Instruction Guide.
A pond aerator can be used as a winter de-icer. During the winter, the rising air bubbles from the diffuser will create turbulence at the water surface, keeping an area of the pond from freezing. The EnhanceAir™ Kits are up to 80% more energy efficient than typical electric floating heaters or de-icers. Protective vented covers for winter use are available for both models.
There are no reviews yet.