Filter Mats for the Classic Series Mini Biofalls® and UltraFalls™
If you have a Mini Biofalls® and UltraFalls™ classic series, then you will need to get a filter mat. These mats are made of different materials, such as nylon or polyester, and help to remove debris and waste from the water before it enters the waterfall. Don’t use a regular aquarium filter mat, as this could cause problems.
Ours is specifically designed for Mini Biofalls® and UltraFalls™ classic series. This will ensure that your waterfall is running smoothly and efficiently.
17.5″x 20.25″ x 2″
Priced per mat.
A filter mat is an important part of a fountain, as it helps to keep the water clean and free of debris. A good quality filter mat will also help to extend the life of the pump by protecting it from dirt and grit. Here are some of the benefits:
1. Cleaner water – Help to keep the water in your fountain clean by trapping dirt and debris before it has a chance to enter the pump. This will result in a cleaner, clearer water that is less likely to become clogged with debris over time.
2. Extend the life of your pump – By protecting the pump from dirt and grit, you can help to extend its life. A well-maintained pump will last longer and be less likely to break down, saving you money in the long run.
3. Better water circulation – Improve water circulation in your fountain by keeping the water moving through the pump more effectively. This will result in a more even distribution of water and a better overall flow.
4. Reduced noise – Reduce the amount of noise your fountain makes by absorbing some of the sound vibrations. This can be particularly beneficial if you have a fountain that is located in a busy area where noise pollution is an issue.
5. Improved aesthetics – In addition to the practical benefits, you can also help to improve the overall appearance of your fountain. A clean, well-maintained fountain will be more attractive and inviting, making it more likely to be enjoyed by those who see it.
Overall, a filter mat can offer many benefits for your fountain, both practical and aesthetic. By keeping the water clean and protecting the pump, extend the life of your fountain and improve its overall performance. If you are looking for a way to improve the look and feel of your fountain, a filter mat is an excellent option.
There are no reviews yet.