Airmax® PS20 Aeration System – Aerates Ponds up to 2 Acres
• Two (2) ProAir™4 Self-Weighted Diffusers
• Airmax® Composite Cabinet
• RP33 1/3 HPSilentAir™ RP Series Rocking Piston Compressor
• Airline Quick Disconnects for easy system removal and storage
• Air Filter maximizes the life of compressor components
• 200′ Self-Weighted 3/8″ Easy Set Airline
• 2-Year Warranty
• 1/3 HP, 5.3/3.8 Max/Amps, 115 Volts, 4.5 CFM, 21′ Max. Depth
• Monthly running cost $22.02 (24/7)
The Airmax PS20 2 Acre Pond Aeration System is powerful enough to aerate ponds up to 2 acres and can be adapted to fit uniquely shaped ponds for maximum aeration. The Airmax PS20 2 Acre Pond Aeration System makes pond aeration a breeze.
- SilentAir™ Standard Composite Cabinet
Our attractive composite cabinet houses and protects the SilentAir™ Compressor from outdoor elements – an integrated cooling system utilizes a UL-listed high-flow cooling fan and high-density air intake pre-filter to distribute air evenly throughout the cabinet keeping the interior components clean, cool and dry – an elevated base protects the aeration hardware and electrical components from flooding and rainwater accumulation while the removable top ensures quick and easy access for inspection and maintenance – every SilentAir™ Standard Composite Cabinet in our AM-SW series comes complete with a pre-wired one-gang duplex electrical box and 6 foot power cord to provide power to the enclosed cooling fan and aeration compressor
- SilentAir™ Series Aeration Compressor
The heart and soul of each AM-SW Aeration System, our powerful yet energy efficient SilentAir™ diaphragm compressors push oxygen through your pond while remaining whisper-quiet and costing as little as $ 12 a month in electricity running 24/7 – each SilentAir™ aeration compressor is fitted with an integrated air regulator to provide easy airflow-management and is mounted on vibration reducing rubber feet to ensure quiet operation
- ProAir™-4 Diffuser Plates
Designed for maximum oxygen uptake, our ProAir™-4 Diffuser Plates incorporate high-efficiency low-maintenance membrane sticks to release tiny oxygen bubbles into the water column – membrane diffusers posses the synergy of air stones without the headaches of cracking and acid-washing – our new non-stick Teflon coating prevents debris accumulation and performance reduction – a self-weighted base keeps the diffusers submerged at the pond bottom for optimal circulation – combined with a 4-way air manifold and one-way check valve the ProAir™ diffuser plates truly provide maximum output with virtually no maintenance
What will an aerator do for my pond?
• Provides Maximum Water Circulation and Aeration
• Keeps Water Clear and Fish Healthy
• Reduces Mucky Bottoms
• Reduces Pond Maintenance
• Reduces the Chance of Fish Kill
There are no reviews yet.